Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I find my id number?

Your id number is on personal files of L'Ardéchoise:

- On your historical letter that you received with the booklet

- On your confirmation letter.


To which address do I have to send my medical certificate and the scan of my licence?

Either by mail to the address: L’Ardéchoise 1, place des myrtilles 07410 ST-FELICIEN

Or by e-mail to:


How can we register in tandem?

Each person has to full its registration form.


I have received my confirmation by e-mail, will I receive it by mail?

No, you will not receive by mail your confirmation.


I want to cancel my registration without option, will I be reimbursed?

We reimburse you the deposit of 10 euros with the gift in a 3-month-period afeter L'Ardéchoise.


I want to cancel my registration with option, will I be reimbursed?

If your cancellation's reason is noticed in the insurance contract's conditions, please click here.

If it is, you have to send a mail for a registration for several days to or for a registration in one day or Ardèche Verte to You can send us a letter by mail too.

We will send you an insurance file by mail, that you will join your certificate (proof) and send the complete file to the insurer.

Once the insurer has dealt with your file, it sends us the reimbursment cheque without an excess but the procedure is long, around 2 or 3 months. We send you the cheque after.


How can I have a registration's certification? 

Send an e-mail to or call +33 (0)4 75 06 13 43 and ask the acountability office.



Can I be replaced? And how can I do it?

Yes, on condition that you let us know about this change and that you indicate the name of your substitute.


You must send a filled and signed registration form of the substitute by mail with your contact details (of the precedent registered) and a cheque of 10 euros for the application fee.